Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Will the next motorbike be a lot more different?

Hello,





I used to have a Suzuki GSF Bandit 650SA but


because some Idiot reversed his Ford Mondeo


into it, it was wrote off. I'm getting a new bike


later this week and was just wondering how


much different this bike will be to the Bandit. The


bike I'm buying is a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, any


comments would be great?





Simon|||The best 600cc class bike ever built. The Kawasaki, I mean... An absolutely lovely, lively bike. Nothing wrong with the other bikes in its class, mind, but they're not in its league.|||I think you will find it not as comfy as the bandit that's for sure,and will be a higher revving bike being a sportier model ,also suspension will be firmer so you will feel a lot more bumps but handling will be great ,had a bandit myself liked it but it is a budget bike the Kawasaki will be better quality .|||quicker turning


tighter chassis better suspension more prone position and on top of that about 30 % more power and torque


the bandit is a brill bike but it is not in the same class as a sports 600 like the ZX-6R|||I found the Ninja hard on my wrists because the riding position is pure sports. Basically, it's only comfortable at a hundred miles an hour.|||Different, better cornering, more power, not as comfortable. Did you ride it first? I would never buy a bike without a test ride.|||If your going for a sport bike at 600cc definitely the kawasaki or yamaha|||Suzuki SV650S is a very nice bike.|||the bikes will be pretty much the same|||get a suzuki gsxr1000

No comments:

Post a Comment