Tuesday, December 20, 2011

GSXR 600 or Bandit 600?

I am a full time rider and a bike is my only mode of transport through out the year i really like both bikes think i may enjoy the GSXR more but the bandit would be more practical not sure what to get.|||I had a GSXR600 and I would have thought if its your only transport, it might be tough on your wrists and knees. That said, its mental fun! The new bandits are pretty sexy - they might be more comfy and I'm sure they still have plenty of oomph.





Will your head rule your heart - in that case go for the bandit or vice versa, then go for the GIXER. The guy who mentioned the SV had a point ... but it's v different to a screaming 4 (cylinder) if that's what you're after.





Good luck and enjoy whatever you buy!|||GSXR you may as well enjoy it while you can|||I'd like to get a Bandit 600s myself, but Suzuki doesn't seem to make those any more.|||That depends. Are you willing to give up a LOT of practicality to have a piece of butt jewelry? Personally, I'd go for an SV650S instead of the Bandit. better torque, lighter weight, and better mileage.





The bandit will give you cheaper insurance, but just won't be as fun in the canyons and has ~50mph more possibility to get a ticket.|||If you wish to keep your licence get the bandit or something simular.They are both good bikes but very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment