Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Need opinions on Suzuki Bandit 600, Unfaired!?

Hi guys, im soon thinking about upgrading to a bigger bike, my dad's friend is selling a Suzuki Bandit 600, the unfaired version with the round headlight at the front.





It seems it has been well looked after with new tyres, new disks and calipers also new pads.





It has been sitting in storage for a few months and seems to have a lack of pwoer starting up, battery is a little dead.





He will let me have ti for 900 pound, it is also in a nice sporty red.





What are you opinions?





Ive just come off a Faired bike so am lokoing for something cheap, cheerful, good condition and reliable. While staying a little sporty ;)





Any comments will be appreciated.|||The Bandit is a bulletproof bike, and a good one to boot. I wish I could find one here in the US...I'd love to have one. Go for it, as long as it's not too expensive.





Good luck and be safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment