Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Any opinion on the Honda 919 vs. Suzuki Bandit?

I'm not a crazy rider but prefer the sport bike position vs. cruiser style. Ready to move up from a 750. Any advice is appreciated!|||I had a bandit for 3 years, I had nothing but problems with the last 18 months. I would go with the Honda for dependability.


I didn't like the 919 the first year it came out, just couldn't get past the color. If Honda had anything but that jack up gray/black color I may have bought it instead of the ZRX1200 but I'm glad I have my ZRX.





I am partial now with my ZRX1200, if you can find a low milage used one, I would suggest you put that bike on your short list.|||I'd go for the Bandit!


classic style........|||The air-oil cooled engine on the bandit dates back to the 1980s. It used to be the motor for the GSXR.


The 919 uses the more recent engine design from Honda's CBR900.|||I guess you mean 1200 Bandit?


Lot more torque than the Honda.


Lot of very active owner groups


SACS motor dates from 1985, with various minor modifications during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment