Friday, December 16, 2011

Can i get a restriction kit of 33bhp for my Suzuki GSF 400 bandit ?

Hi,, my names jake and i have just passed my bike test... though i am only 17 years old i need a restriction kit to make my bike 33bhp .... can i buy a kit for this bike and do you no how much they would cost roughly ..... thanks a lot|||You can technically get any motorcycle restricted to 33BHP, it just isn't always wise.


But a 400cc will be no problem.


I had my Yamaha R6 restricted to 33BHP until I got used to it %26amp; it didn't harm the bike at all.|||According to this you can





http://www.cheap33bhprestrictorkits.com/…





Whether being cheap is best I don’t really know, a local dealer should be able to sort you out with one.





Enjoy it.|||Call the Suzuki service dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment