Friday, December 16, 2011

What motorcycle should I go with? A Honda Cbr 600 or Suzuki Bandit 600?

Both the bikes I like but I'm wanting one that's going to do better performance wise. Both of them I'm looking at are about the same price and I'm new to motorcycles so I was just looking for some input. Thanks.|||Neither.


Learn more about motorcycles before picking a noob killer bike.


Forget performance until after YOU learn handling.|||Of the two, pick the Bandit. Bandit is a much easier machine to ride than the CBR.


A beginner does not need to be looking at performance. The CBR is a terrible machine for the beginner. CBR is a road racing motorcycle adapted to street use. You Sir do not need a 150 mph road racing motorcycle. Also, the CBR offers no rider protection, no room for gear, and terrible for two up riding. Insurance will be very, very high if you purchase a CBR.


Please read the articles below that further explains why your choice of the CBR is a very misguided one.|||even though i like Suzuki...comparing these two, the cbr is a better performance bike...BUT...the gsxr600 made by Suzuki would be my choice|||CBR wins over Bandit any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment