Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bandit parts?

I need a new front wheel and forks+discs+calipers for a 2005 Suzuki GFS 650 S bandit (ABS MODEL).





Suzuki are I have been told are good when it comes to parts interchangibility......anyone know what other bikes in the Suzuki range that will fit this bike......?|||Try: www.bikebandit.com





I used them a few times when I had my 02 GFS 1200S Bandit.





Great bike by the way!|||Do yourself a favor and get a copy of Motor Cyclist magazine off the newsstand and go to the back to the classifieds. You'll see many parts places you can call for parts for your bike. All of these places should be able to cross reference and find the information you seek....for free.





I always used Dennis Kirk, but there are other good ones as well.





www.denniskirk.com they should be able to help you, but be sure to check the magazine classifieds.

No comments:

Post a Comment