Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What bike for most fun on the road?

anyone any views on what bike to get for fun....a real world bike.


im thinking vtwin, tl sv1000.


supermoto husaberg.


retro bandit 1200, z1000 etc etc???|||Even as a dyed in the wool Ducati sportsbike fan, I would have to gow ith the supermotard choice and can serioulsy reccomend the KTM SM950. It is just bloody brilliant as well as being useable as a daily bike. Also look at the Ducati Hypermotard if that floats your boat. The Husaberg is a hoot but way too single purpose and not for use as an only bike if you want to ride for more than about 45 minutes. The rest you mention are nothing super special fun wise, in my opinion.





revitup and NickF need a reality check for the same reason but different sides of the argument.|||Whichever one pleases you the most.


The kind of riding you do will help determine what kind of bike is best for you.





revitup, get a clue. Your emotions are showing, tough guy.


My first v twin had a lot more usable power than any of my in-line 4s. And it was smaller, too. A good little Yamaha.|||for me Kawasaki ninja :)|||Of the bikes you listed, the Husaberg Supermoto will leave the biggest smile on your face after a ride. Hands down, no doubt about it. Maybe not so good for burning-up highway miles - but it is the best bike you've listed for getting around a city and having a lot of fun on twisty roads.





The other bikes you have listed are in a completely different class in terms of weight and handling characteristics. All are fun, in their own way. But what's your way of having fun?|||I love my Bandit 1200 - that's me on it on the left! They are all good, if you can try a few to see what feels best to you.





Wildimagination2003, you can have lots of fun on a bike without doing anything dangerous or illegal. The roads are exactly the place to do it, just ride - it's all good. Stop being self-righteous and live life!|||my 1500 mean streak|||It depends on your idea of fun. For me it's a full dresser with a great sound system and a cushy seat that I can ride for 1000 miles in a day. For others it may be a canyon carver or a motard. You just have to decide what you want to do and find a bike to do that.|||knee dragging: gsxr750





sport touring: vfr800





cruising: any of the big 4 v twins|||U WANT SPEED REAL QUICK? U WANT COMFORT AND CLASS? BUY JAP IF U WANT TO GO FAST AND DIE YOUNG,OR BUY AMERICAN AND HAVE A BIKE THAT WILL BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! EVER NOTICE U DONT SEE A LOT OF OLD JAP BIKES?? THEY ARE ALL IN THE JUNK YARDS SPEND YOUR $$$ WITH CARE!|||u want fun but a quad wow ther great fun for a laugh i got 1 and love it the neighbours hate it but hey do i look bothered hope u get ur bike|||Gixer 750|||It depends on your idea of fun.|||v-twin's suck! get an inlline four cyl. and have some power!


jap bikes rule!|||I have no idea which bike you're after,.. but I know this; roads are NOT the place to have fun. Hope you also choose a comfy wheelchair with the bike decision-making process. Don't get me wrong,. I LOVE bikes too.... I'd own a Ducati 916 if i had the money and sense; but I have neither in any great amount I admit; but enough sense to know that roads are the wrong place to, 'have fun'.


Good luck in chosing though. Peace out, no offence meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment