Saturday, December 24, 2011

Susuki Bandit 600 SK1?

Hi Guys,





I'm new to this group and would like to discuss a few concerns regarding my Suzuki Bandit.


I've been doing a bit of research as to why my bandit doesn't have a petrol gauge and it seems post 2000 models seem to have them apart from mine! Could it be the SK1 model part? After googling 'Suzuki Bandit SK1' models I noticed that all the pictures included 600S and not like my naked Bandit model - am I missing something here?!!





Also.... (Sorry) is it normal for me to only travel 140-160 miles on a tank of petrol? It gets a nit annoying when you're traveling on the A140 on a friday morning and you discover that your bike is running out of petrol after only topping it up on the Monday..........








Thoughts anyone?|||They never made a naked bandit. I think yours is just missing the fairing and has different replacement gauges without the fuel gauge. It must have been crashed.





Reset your trip meter every time you fill up.





160 miles is 256klm which sounds about right for commuting.

No comments:

Post a Comment